Monday, August 25, 2008

I Need Strength


About a month ago, I began to stock up on fall clothing. So far I have bought sweaters, hats, scarves, and long pants with my hard earned work money. Yet, I still feel unprepared for the fall because of one little thing. I don't have this Dolce Vita Leather Bomber Jacket. I found it on the Urban Outfitters website and went ballistic because I had to have it. Being the impulsive online shopper that I am, I put it in my shopping cart. After some more browsing, I thought I had done enough and double checked what I already had in my shopping cart. Everything seemed fine until I looked at the final price of $632. I was shocked and made sure I had only put one of everything in my basket. I had. So why the high price of it all? This Dolce Vita Leather Bomber Jacket was $495. I immediately clicked it out of my basket and continued to buy my other clothes.
But now, I am still wanting this jacket with a passion and have been trying to save my money for it. Every time I go to the mall, I end up buying something else "I had to have." Only $350 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment