Friday, October 3, 2008

Metamorphosis

Remember these days? I sure do. When I was young, I could watch Mary-Kate and Ashely Olsen's To Grandmother's House We Go a million times. Oh, those beaded bandanas and platform flip-flops. It seems like I have watched these twins grow up (even though they are 6 years older than I). Now look. They stalk around in sky-high stilettos and peer over avant-garde sunglasses. I admire them for it.


I could, and maybe should, have put up so many more pictures but that would have taken hours. They way they put together clothing to look so thrown together and expensive-sloppy is so lovely. Even though it seems as if they are still trying to hold on to the heroin chic look, I am officially declaring the Olsen twins as my fashion inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment