Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009

Okay, this post is going to have many pictures. As I promised in my last post, here first are some photos from the lazy town of Savannah, Georgia. Oh gosh! I just remembered that I haven't shown you all what I got from Santa! So, those will be the second set of pictures. The third set will be pictures from my New Years Eve. Enjoy!

Uno: Savannah

I was walking along and spotted this rather sad and beat-up looking clown. There was something so odd about it (him?). For the record, I am very afraid of clowns. It's surprising to me that I even had the guts to take this picture.


Dos: Christmas Presents


Tres: New Years Eve


These are myself (middle) with two of my good friends, KF (left) and Alaina (right) from C is for Chic, right when the ball in New York City dropped.

No comments:

Post a Comment