Wednesday, February 25, 2009

25 Feb 2009

Yesterday, I returned very late from a family vacation to Mexico. I had a wonderful time. I spent all my time beaching, eating, and practicing my Spanish-speaking skills (which are quite good, might I add!)-- it was so relaxing. I also got another mask! For those who don't know, I collect masks from various places I have traveled across the world (but only from places that have a real traditional mask-making culture...if that makes any sense. As in, not one that simply says,"Made in _____." on the tag), so far I have a mask from Italy, New Orleans, Costa Rica, and now Mexico. Although, my collection is limited now, I hope it will soon be marvellous. I also bought a Vogue Mexico and have been trying to read and understand as much as I can. It's pretty interesting to see what fashion is all about in other countries. Okay, I have spoken enough. Picture time.


(I know I wore this shirt in my last post and I feel weird about it having another picture of it. Trust me, I don't wear this shirt 24/7.)

No comments:

Post a Comment