Honestly, I log onto Blogger everyday and tell my self that I will write an amazing new post-- but I never do. I feel like this blog is an obligation and that if I don't keep posting, I'm bad. Huh? I feel bad for not writing as often as I used to and not taking the time to actually write greats posts (like now). Is this blog my last resort of things to do when I feel like my life is at a dull point? I think so. Now that I have so many other duties to do during the day and on my weekends (which sucks!), I am just so exhausted when I get home that I don't so anything. Ahh, the joys of 10th grade, the grade where you only do thing that will in some way aid you for getting into the college of your choice.
Since I feel like I am slacking, I shall provide you with a list of things currently happening in my life.
1. My mom is opening a bead/jewelry store.
2. I am preparing to go to Japan this summer.
3. My sweet little puppy died of cancer, so everything I do reminds me of him and makes me sad.
4. Debate is taking over my life.
5. Taking honors classes is Hell.
6. Learning to drape, which I LOVE, is my excuse for not doing my homework theses days.
7. Trying to stay on top of everything I have to do is as hard as licking my elbow (which apparently some people can do?--weird).
That's me in a nutshell right now. Joy.