Wednesday, July 22, 2009

iAmThoughtful

This morning, I called my school counselor to get a few questions about dual-credit and college junk. I hung up the phone feeling relieved that I had finally gotten it over with and that my mom would possibly be out of my hair. All of the sudden it hit me like a tanker truck-- WOAH. I am actually growing up... and fast.

You know, sometimes I feel guilty of doing so. This might be because my parents are always reminiscing about the "good ol' days" when my brother and I "was like peas and carrots" and life was simple and dreadfully cute. So, what did I do? I whipped out the three wallpaper-covered shoe boxes full of old pictures out of the basement closet and looked at every single picture. The black-and-whites, the funny ones, the embarrassing ones, the useless ones, the happy ones.

I really don't know what I want to express by writing this post, but I don't really have to. Just enjoy the pictures with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment